Microsoft Office 2021 Home and Business for Mac – One-time purchase
$49.99 – $129.99
- One-time purchase for 1 Mac. Lifetime License
- Classic 2021 versions of Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
- Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost
- Licensed for home and commercial use All languages included.
- System Requirements: macOS 10.15 or later (Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey, M1 Chip, M2 Chip and Intel Chip)
- Please Note: If you’ve MacOS 10.13.6 or older then click here to buy office 2016
- Download & Activate Immediately Direct From Microsoft
- Delivered to your e-mail address within 10 mints
- Genuine Retail Software 100% Guaranteed
- Still have questions? Let’s Live Chat
Power to the PC, Service to the people
We’re here for you. Get in touch via email, telephone, or chat.
Instant Digital Download
Estimated Delivery 10 minutes or less
Lifetime Product Guarantee
Buy once, use forever because you’re worth it.
Year Round Service
Our IT specialist will provide you with the answers you need
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
Download & Activate Immediately Direct From Microsoft Microsoft Office Home And Business 2021 For Mac. Step into Office 2021 to experience all of the cutting-edge productivity has to offer. This single-user retail box of Office 2021 comes with modern versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote. That has been thoughtfully designed for a seamless, user-friendly experience on your computer. Take advantage of integrated collaboration tools that allow you to edit, sync, and share docs with anyone, anywhere. You’ll be able to create stunning documents, presentations, and spreadsheets using time-saving tools while marking up documents. And taking notes via the smart new version of OneNote Do your best work – anywhere, anytime and with anyone, gives you new, modern versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote that have been thoughtfully designed for you
In addition, Office gives users a redesigned Ribbon menu that organizes features in a similar way. And making it easy to find what you need quickly. And the new task pane makes even complex jobs, like formatting images in Word, designing animations in PowerPoint, and inserting formulas in Excel a snap. For those times when collaboration is critical, it also gives you the ability to share documents, as well as co-authoring and threaded comments (in Word and PowerPoint) so you can work on documents simultaneously and have useful conversations right next to the relevant text. This Office download is the full retail stand-alone version so it’s a one-time-only purchase, which never expires and includes the new Word 2021, Microsoft Excel 2021, PowerPoint 2021, OneNote 2021, and Outlook 2021 as well as the latest updates.
BENEFITS FOR ORGANIZATIONS
You can use the applications in the Office suite to
- Create, share, and edit documents with colleagues in other locations
- Track and highlight data trends
- Broadcast documents and live presentations for an audience via their web browsers
- Consolidate communications services to reduce costs
APPLICATIONS IN THIS SUITE
Home and Business suite includes the following applications:
- Excel is a spreadsheet application with data analysis and visualization tools.
- Outlook is a time and information manager that integrates email, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
- PowerPoint is a presentation graphics program with capabilities for text effects, sound, and animation.
- Word is a full-featured word-processing program.
Microsoft Office Home And Business 2021 For Mac OS
- Ribbon: The Office ribbon enhances usability by bringing together the most popular formatting and creation tools in a single, unified design.
Web and mobile access:
With Office Online and free apps for mobile devices, users at separate locations can co-author or edit the same file at the same time.
Office applications integrate with OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint, so you can access your files across devices.
Multiple file format support:
Most Office applications, including Word and Excel, can save or export files as PDF or XPS documents natively, without requiring you to download and install add-ons.
Databases can be linked to external sources, such as other Access databases, Excel spreadsheets, ODBC (open database connectivity) data sources, and SQL Server databases. Other users within your organization can view or modify Access data when Access is integrated with the SharePoint Server.
Here are the minimum system requirements for installing this suite. We recommend exceeding these in order to guarantee yourself an enjoyable experience with Office 2021 Home & Business:
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core processor.
- Memory / RAM: 4 GB or more for 64-bit; 2 GB or more for 32-bit-based systems.
- Hard disk: A minimum of 4GB of available hard disk space is required on the installation hard drive.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or Windows 11 is required for Office 2021.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher on Windows 10.
- .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
- Other requirements:
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
- A Microsoft account may be required.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality.
- The functionality and graphics of the included applications may vary based on your system.
Frequently asked questions
As soon as we are able to successfully process your payment, you will receive a download link for your product and a Product Key. This process is usually between 10-15 minutes. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your account for the details of your purchase.
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included with your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. They are packaged for retail sale and usually include the original box, physical CD or DVD disk(s), a manual, the paper license agreement, and an Activation Key/Code. Similar to OEM software, a Retail Product is licensed for use on one computer only.
Retail Product and OEM software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
The license for any product purchased from is a lifetime (perpetual) license. You may be required to purchase a new license with a new version of the product. In some cases, you might be eligible for an upgrade license that will allow you to upgrade at a discount price
Best Products Point is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. In addition, any software you purchase from is covered by our hassle-free money-back guarantee. We encourage all our customers to register their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection
Absolutely, you can upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. However, this process will require a ‘Clean’ or ‘Parallel Installation’, followed by selecting a Custom-Install process. Please refer to your machine’s hardware specification for more information on installation.